There are two methods of possibly finding a live person to talk to:
- IRC channel on freenode: #tcpreplay - popular with Open Source community
- HipChat - popular with maintainer
Everyone is invited to hang out on theses channel or just drop on by to ask for help. If you’d like some help with Tcpreplay, please keep the following in mind:
- It’s better to just ask your question then say, “Can anyone answer a question for me?”
- We’re not mind-readers, so please tell us what version of tcpreplay you’re using.
- Try to explain your problem and what you are trying to accomplish as clearly as possible.
- We’ll try to answer your question as soon as possible, but remember we all have a life/day jobs which can get in the way of a quick reply.
If nobody is able to answer your question, feel free to ask on the tcpreplay-users mailing list.
Thanks, Fred Klassen